What is IBC?
- Short form for Intermediate Bulk Container.
- Used for storage and transportation of non-hazardous semi-bulk liquid cargo.
Concept of IBC
- One-way disposable paper IBC
- Bag in a box concept of packaging.
- 1000 liters capacity.
- Top Load / Bottom Discharge
Simple Setup & Discharge
- Less labor required to setup and fill.
- Less time to fill.
- No pump required for discharging as it comes with bottom discharge outlet.
- Maximize payload in FCL container.
- Empty IBC is collapsible and palletize.
- Can store 20% more product in a 20′ GP compared to drum.
- No bucket, drums or rigid containers needs to be disposed.
- No cleaning cost required.
- Zero contamination.
No Leasing Cost
- The ownership of IBC is as per unit sold.
- No repositioning cost involved.
- Can be used as temporary storage solution.
- Offer a compression strength from 0.8- 1.5 tons.
- Stackable of 4 high during stationary.
- Enable heating liquid product that is solidified.